- Mrs. Anderson’s Cooking Twine for trussing poultry and forming meat, securing wrapped or stuffed foods, making sausages, curing meat, and charcuterie
- Made in America from 100-percent all-natural cotton; food safe and oven safe; biodegradable, and fully compostable; 200-feet
- Perfect for trussing stuffed chicken and braciole, securing bacon-wrapped filets, curing and smoking meats, forming sausages and roasts
- Great for crafts, tying up plants, drying flowers and herbs, securing bundles of newspapers and packages, tying down tarps, and so much more
- Single use; not intended for direct exposure to flame in the broiler or on the grill; disposable for easy cleanup
Mrs. Anderson’s Cooking Twine makes everyday and holiday food preparation easier. Quickly truss a chicken or holiday turkey, secure crown roasts, Italian braciole or bacon-wrapped filets. A helpful addition to charcuterie supplies (the art of sausage making and preparing other cured, smoked and preserved meats) the Cooking Twine helps in brining chickens, forming sausages, kielbasa, and wursts, smoking and curing meats. It’s very handy around the house, garage, yard, and office, for crafts, tying up plants, drying flowers and herbs, securing bundles of newspapers and packages, tying down tarps, and so much more. Made in America from 100-percent all-natural cotton, it’s biodegradable and fully compostable, food safe, and oven safe. Single-use and disposable for easy cleanup. 200-feet. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.